- Fresh appearance
- Very regular shape and development
- Having the typical colour of the variety
- No insect damage or blemishes
- Not hollow
- Free from open cracks
- Evenly sized
Flandria turnips should be stored at 2-5 °C and an RH of 80-85%.
Flandria turnips are classified according to
- Variety: yellow or white fleshed
- Packaging: loose, bunch or tray
Loosely packaged turnips according to
- Root diameter: small, medium, large or very large
All Flandria vegetables come from family businesses. We are constantly working to improve the taste and shelf life of our products.
Flandria offers you the finest of Belgian fruits. Full of flavor, healthy, and fresh as ever. Quality to enjoy, time and time again.