Peas & Mange tout
• Very good quality and even colour
• Well-developed, fresh and firm
• Absolutely free from damage
• Absolutely free from seed formation
• Well-developed pods containing at least 5 seeds
• Well formed
• Tender, not mealy, juicy and sufficiently firm
• At least half-developed, but not yet fully developed
Flandria mange tout and Flandria peas should
be stored at 5-6°C and an RH of 90-95%.
Flandria mange tout are classified according to
– very fine: < 15 mm - fine: < 25 mm - medium: > 25 mm
Flandria peas are classified according to
– harvesting method: picked or cut
– pod colour: green or red
All Flandria vegetables come from family businesses. We are constantly working to improve the taste and shelf life of our products.
Flandria offers you the finest of Belgian fruits. Full of flavor, healthy, and fresh as ever. Quality to enjoy, time and time again.