- Firm and fresh
- No scales and no membranes
- No strange odour or taste
- Free from abnormal moisture
- Free from bruising or blemishes
Flandria mushrooms should be stored at 1-2 °C. Protect from draught and drops of water.
Flandria mushrooms are classified according to
Diameter (maximum central cap line):
- Fine: 20 – 45 mm in 250 g punnets
- Medium: 35 – 60 mm in 500 g punnets
- Giant: 55 – 110 mm in 500 g punnets or loose
All Flandria vegetables come from family businesses. We are constantly working to improve the taste and shelf life of our products.
Flandria offers you the finest of Belgian fruits. Full of flavor, healthy, and fresh as ever. Quality to enjoy, time and time again.